Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Shout Out


I just wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to the man I love. Todd has been putting in 16-17 hour days preparing for his finals. He leaves about 6:15 in the morning and then returns around 11:00pm. Which means that he doesn't get to see his children during the week. But this morning, after spending the night on our couch, he stayed home to take care of our children so that I could sleep and try to recover from the flu that I caught last night. I told him that he should just spend the next few nights at one of his friend's house so that he could get more sleep and wouldn't catch this flu that the girls and I had, but he insisted that he would rather come home to me. I don't think I could have married a more unselfish man, which is good for me since I am always too selfish. We love you sweetheart!

3 comments:

The High Family- said...

What a great hubby you have. I am so sorry that you got sick. Hope you guys feel better soon. It was great to talk to you the other day. We need to do that more often!!

Unknown said...

Good luck with your finals Todd! I'm glad you're there to take care of our girls! We hope everyone is feeling better.

Gwen Ashby said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. It is very difficult when Mom's get sick. It's nice you married such a great guy! I hope he doesn't get sick. Hope you're feeling better soon.