So last weekend I decided to surprise Todd. Now this trip was really to celebrate our 5th anniversary which isn't until June, but Todd is selling again this summer and never takes any time off so I did it early before the summer started. We left early Friday morning and drove the 2 hours to New York. We walked all around Time Square and Central Park and then we rode the Subway to do some shopping on Canal Street. We ate dinner at Bubba Gumps. Then we headed to the Broadway district to see Mary Poppins. We spent the night in a hotel and then headed home Saturday morning. We had so much fun just being together without kids and work and school to interrupt us. Thank you to our wonderful friends, the Heid's, for watching the kids!
myersfam5
9 years ago








2 comments:
I am so glad that you guys got a night away from your kids. I bet that was so much fun in New York! Happy early anniversary!!
Ashley and I had fun with your girls. They were cracking us up all weekend. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment