Sunday, July 27, 2008

Living in a 1 room apartment

For those that don't know, Todd is working this summer in El Paso, TX. He flew out the day after his finals were finished. The girls and I came out a few weeks later. Unfotunately the only apartment they had available was a one bedroom! This is our sleeping arrangements...A twin mattress pushed against the wall and a queen bed pushed against the twin. It's made for some difficult nights. Friday night the girls were in bed at 8:00pm and did not fall asleep until after midnight!

5 comments:

Leah said...

I love sleeping pictures! This one is so cute. Only a few more weeks of this sleeping arrangement. Time is going by so fast. Nice to see you got a connection?!

the Cardon Clan said...

Heather, You are such a trooper. I admire you're ability to do whatever it takes. Good luck in El Paso. That's where Craig was born and he still has lots of family there. Hopefully you can get back to your cute PA home soon!

The High Family- said...

I feel so bad for you. You are so brave and such a great person to endure all of moves you've been through.

Melissa said...

These are the adventures you will never forget and they will go away so fast so try and cherish the "closeness" you all get to share right now! We HAVE to get together before you guys take off!! How long are you in El Paso??

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Hey Heather how are you? I hope you remember me. A bunch of us went out to dinner one time. I didn't know you had a blog, im glad i found you. Your blog is cute and your girls are so beautiful. So how have you been?