Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sadie's First Ballet Recital

Today was Sadie's first recital. It brought quite a mixture of emotions. Sadie was so excited to wear makeup. She looked way to grown up! She was so sad to have to wash it off. Her teacher said she is extremely talented and she should continue her ballet career.


4 comments:

Gwen Ashby said...

Sadie looks absolutely fabulous! Very grown up. What a beautiful costume.

Leah said...

I picture her being very graceful! Her and Avery can be in the Nutcracker together when they get bigger!! She looks so cute, and I love her costume. Avery has her first dance recital this Friday. I'm pretty sure she is gonna get stage fright and stand there picking her nose! Haha, we'll see!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Her outfit is so adorable!!! I love it! I can't wait to have my little girl and some day put her in dance.
Her hair is beautiful too. So cute! :)

The Blandon's said...

I love your beautiful dress and your hair looks so great Sadie! I also heard that you did a great job! You are the prettiest little ballerina I have ever seen!