Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sadie turns 4

Sadie turned 4 on Sunday, but she is having a birthday party this Saturday. So Sunday we let her open up her presents from Grandma Matheson.





7 comments:

Jason, Ivy and baby Jacie said...

I love her poses! she's so funny!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The High Family- said...

Wow,she has really grown up, I remember when you had her! She is such a beautiful little girl!! Great talking to you the other day.

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

She is such a doll! I love her smile! :)

Leah said...

Happy B DAy! She is so cute. Definitely has her poses down!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! We hope your party was fabulous!

kandis said...

I remember when she was born. We had a Tuesday/Thursday class together and you had her on Tuesday and were in class on Thursday with a flat little belly!