Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stockings



I finally finished my complete set of 8 quilted stockings! Why, you might ask did I hang all 8 on the fireplace? Well this is our way of announcing that I am pregnant with quadruplets!!



Actually we aren't even prengant with 1, but we had another family living with us, so I hung enough for them!

7 comments:

The Perry family said...

Great job on the stockings! The Christmas deco looks beautiful!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

HOLY COW heather... you had me going. LOL my heart just went crazy... glad it was a hoxs LOL Merry Christmas. they are all super cute!

Leah said...

My heart seriously stopped for a second there!! Too funny. You are so talented! Can I put in my request for our family's stockings?! Five of them please! I am so bad, I have thought that I needed to make some stockings for the kids this year... maybe!

Unknown said...

I totally love the stockings!! Adorable!

kimberly said...

Good one, you totally got me! Your stockings and your tree are sooo pretty. I'm going to add to Leah's order, that'll be three more please. I'm also going to need some of those adorable hairbows that you make your girls!

Ashley H. said...

Haha. You scared me there! Does that mean with all of your extra stockings you will be having four more kids at least???!!

Hickman Family said...

The stockings are really cute and look like they took forever! We appreciate you thinking of us!