So I know that many of you don't care about this. But Todd and I are so excited about our garden, we go out and inspect it once or twice a day to see how much it has grown. Our tomato plants and the cucumber are seriously growing a couple inches everyday. They are loving this heat. So here are some pictures.
This is our Jalapeno
This is my herb garden. It has parsley, Basil, and Oregano. This picture was taken after I had just trimmed it. I have WAY too much. Every time I trim it, it grows back 10 times.
So I know that many of you don't care about this. But Todd and I are so excited about our garden, we go out and inspect it once or twice a day to see how much it has grown. Our tomato plants and the cucumber are seriously growing a couple inches everyday. They are loving this heat. So here are some pictures.
myersfam5
9 years ago








6 comments:
Awesome garden. We have one out in our flower bed out front. I don't have your email, so I thought I'd just ask you over your blog. I sell scentsy, and I was wondering if you would want to do a party sometime soon. They're fun and you get free stuff as the host. Let me know if you're interested. Also, we should do another bbq sometime. It was fun. -Megan Bork
I bet you wish you had some ripe tomatoes with this tomato recall going on. I know I do!!
I'm jealous of your garden! I'm going to have one right when we get a house!
I am very impressed it looks awesome! I wish I was actually home over a summer so we could plant something! I would love to have an herb garden. We miss you all too. You should have come out here, it would've been fun. This will be my final summer though...probably go to Idaho for few months next time. When are you guys planning an Idaho trip next?
I never knew you had a green thumb. Our garden is not doing so well since it snowed yesterday. Yours looks amazing though!
I love your garden. We should try herbs.
Post a Comment