Here are some pictures of our bedroom. As you can see the back wall turned out a little crazy, but we have to live with it. Todd won't let me change it.
myersfam5
9 years ago
Here are some pictures of our bedroom. As you can see the back wall turned out a little crazy, but we have to live with it. Todd won't let me change it.
Posted by
Matheson Family
at
12:24 PM
12 comments:
I love your furniture! The girls' room looks great, too!
Very nice. What do you call your green color? I can't wait to come see your house.
so, what exactly did you do to the one wall?
And that furniture really IS oversized, isn't it?
Also, we went to the Dump after Christmas and saw your kitchen table there! Sure enough, $700 - you guys got a good deal.
You've been tagged, check out blog for details.
Cute blog Heather. Ty and I love your house...and I like that one wall too. You better not change it.
Hey Heather, your house looks awsome. I really like your style. I also can't believe how much your girls have grown up since we have seen them last, especially Ally! They are darling. Kinley likes to look at their pics, too. Hope all is going well in Philly. Sounds like you have another summer of sales. Are you staying in Philly to sell? We are headed to Portland OR. Best wishes.
Post a Comment