Wouldn't you know that the day before we are supposed to leave Sadie comes down with the flu! So all night Sadie woke up every 45 minutes demanding juice and water because she was dehydrated and through it all she still managed to stay dry all night. I counted and between the hours of 1:00 and 2:30 Sadie woke up 3 times and Allie woke up 5 times, but there is no excuse for Allie. So hopefully this is only a 24 hour flu and that the rest of us don't catch it. Luckily daddy was home to help take care of Sadie since I am working full time as secretary until after the wedding.
myersfam5
9 years ago








1 comments:
She looks so tired! I hope she's feeling better. I also hope you and Todd get a little sleep before your drive! Let us know how it goes. We're moving tomorrow! Yahoo!
Post a Comment