I believe that there is no art to potty training. The truth is, no child will be potty trained unless they are good and ready! After my first attempt Todd and I thought it might be better just to keep our kids in diapers for the rest of their lives. However, this second attempt has proved worthwhile and after only 3 days we accomplished the impossible. We have now had 3 nights and 2 days of no accidents! This has been the worst part of motherhood. Someone should develop a training school of sorts. If you want to train your dog, you send him to obedience school. The same should apply for potty training. I'm not sure I have the energy to train anymore kids. Thank goodness I have 2 years to rest before Allie is ready!
myersfam5
9 years ago








2 comments:
I am so jealous! At this point, Evan has be trained to take him every 3 hours. He has stopped having the really gross accidents, what a relief! I'm really ready for him to do it himself! Congrats!
I told you, if you wait long enough kids will potty themselves. I've never seen a kid go to kindergarten in diapers! Congratulations!
Post a Comment